Followers

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Arka Ganguly- The fearless cop πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘❤


 My diary says I started shooting for 'Palabodol' on 9th AugustπŸ‘πŸ˜Š...My character...Arka Ganguly...an honest , fearless cop...will be a character very near to my heart all my lifeπŸ’₯πŸ‘πŸ˜Š❤...Thanking dear Dipankar da and Etv for offering me this daring role...which was so very different and satisfying as an artist,irrespective of all the cuts,bruises and sprains I had all over my bodyπŸ™...Some of the scars, I will carry with me, all my life on me...AS AWARDS...with a lot of fondness❤...I must thank action choreographer Mr.Kumaresh Das(lowest row 2nd pic)...for challenging me everyday on the set...or outdoors...on every action set pieceπŸ™...you made me learn a lot Kumaresh da...if I was ready to do anything to make your choreography successful,you made sure I did it successfully...love and respects...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š❤πŸ™

No comments: