Followers

Friday, June 3, 2022

Rest In Peace Dear Ritu Da πŸ™❤Mr. Rituparno GhoshπŸ™πŸ™

It was 2009...I was auditioning for Mr. Ashutosh Gowariker Productions Pvt. Ltd.  's 'Kheley Hum Jee Jaan Sey' in Mumbai.πŸ‘

I received a call from Momo Di( Mrs. Mamata Shankar ), asking me to come immediately to RITU DA'S(Mr. Rituparno Ghosh πŸ™)house, as he wants to cast me in 'Abohomaan' !😊

However excited and elated I was, I couldn't manage a ticket back immediately!! πŸ˜ͺ... I missed working with HIM as a Director!! πŸ˜ͺ

A few months later I got a call from Mr. Kaushik Ganguly, asking me to be a part of 'Arekti Premer Golpo' ...as a homophobic shrewd character pitted against Ritu Da's character in the film!! 😊He categorically pointed out that the role might not be big in length but it will define the tone and ambience of the whole film!! He was right...as this particular scene was there in every trailer that was sent all over the world in several Film Festivals...with a great effectπŸ™πŸ˜Š! 

It will be a treasure I will preserve all my life because I got to work with someone I loved and respected as God...just after Mr. Satyajit RayπŸ™...as actors!! 😊

I have never over expected anything in life...never complained to any situation beyond my destiny....I have immense faith in God, Karma and my abilities...Things keep happening in my life... Good things... Great things...like this film with Ritu DaπŸ™! 

May Your Soul Rest in Peace! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Love you❤ Miss you πŸ˜ͺ❤πŸ™

 

No comments: