Followers

Friday, June 3, 2022

Jamaishoshti special article on Aajkaal

Aajkaal  - 28th May πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

This is a special fashion feature on the conventional and 'daring' outfits that a 'Jamai' may wear on the forthcoming occasion of 'Jamaisasthi' ...through the expert lense and frames of the genius photojournalist Supriyo DaπŸ‘❤😊.

I am wearing dresses of different designers but the unique ones in the top left and the right one at the bottom is by this talented young man called Wrick(Thread Baba) 😊❤πŸ‘. 

A BIG thanx to dear Esha and Hotel Hindustan International for all the support and hospitality 😊❤πŸ‘πŸ™. 

A big thanx to Aloke Proshad Chattyopadhyay Da for all the support he has given me since I was a newcomerπŸ‘❤πŸ™πŸ˜Š . 

A big thanx to Sambrita for the fantastic detailing through her indepth and interesting text in the feature❤πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ˜Š....

A BIG thanx to Satyam da and Mou di for being a great support to my anti addiction campaign and for everything elseπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ˜Š❤....

and last but not least ...thanx to all my loved ones who have been giving me their encouraging and much awaited feedbacks since 6am in the morning!! 

LOVE YOU ALL😊❤πŸ‘

 

No comments: