Followers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Me

<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-7793499699554504" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
At this moment my minds tickling me to write about me as a humanbeing!!Who am i?Where did i come from?Where am i going?What is all this that i am gaining?What have i lost?Why do i cry?Why do i laugh?Why have i fallen in love?What has love taught me?........anyone who can give me these answers will be the one with whom i shall share,what kind of humanbeing i am!!

3 comments:

Ipsita said...

GREAT BOBBYY!!! keep it up..you are excellent in expressing yourself..very few people have this calibre..I am so proud of being your friend.

Unknown said...

tumi ekta manush..ekjon shompurno onno dhoroner manush..shobar thheke alada!!ekebarei!!tumi eshechho ei prithhibite onnoder khushi korte..ja hariyechho sheta abar tumi firey pabei tomar bhalo byabohar ar goon diye!!ar ja pabe sheta tomar barti paona..karon tomar kachhe shobcheye daami jinishta achhe..sheta holo tomar golden heart!!

Anonymous said...

Ohe, ei post ta kemon jeno gublet hoye gelo!

ei bolle, "my minds tickling me to write about me as a humanbeing!!" taapporei guchchher proshno toshno kore bolle, "anyone who can give me these answers will be the one with whom i shall share,what kind of humanbeing i am" eta kirokom holo?

jodi naa-i bolbe, to shuru koraa keno baapu?
aar haan, human aar being er modhye ekta space dile bodhoy bhaalo hoy.