Followers

Monday, August 8, 2022

Hritam ❤❤


 Hritam Mukherjee is a strong soldier from Julien Day School, Elgin Road ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š❤

Hritam...ABSOLUTELY SO... 

  There is no use of big educational degrees, powerful designations, crores in the bank Or elsewhere, swanky cars, assets...unless you are a deserving person inside out...through your behaviour, your humility, your thankfulness, your gratefulness, your social responsibilities and your sense of HCF.

  I have lived all my life with these values, till now, with a great amount of love, respect and unconditional affection from many...and I plan to live the rest of my days with the same set of...seemingly obsolete...seemingly rare...seemingly extraordinary...seemingly foolish values...COME WHAT MAY๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘✊๐Ÿป... 

    I am pretty sure you will be one of those very few who would still want to live that way...unsold...with a straight spine...honestly...healthily...humbly ❤❤

   Thank you for your love, support, appreciation and warm wishes for me, my family and MY ANTI ADDICTION CAMPAIGN ❤. Love and best wishes back to you and your family for a very happy and prosperous life and career ahead bhai๐Ÿ‘❤๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments: