Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Archie ❤πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘


 Pale with the passage of time ...but fresh in my memory...ALWAYS❤❤❤

Archie...Veronica...Reggie... Betty...Sabrina...Moose and ofcourse Jughead ❤❤❤with their innocently colourful, romantic, funfilled, misadventures in Riverdale and Riverdale High School❤πŸ‘πŸ˜Š... 

Versions of 'Single Digest' - 128 pages and 'Double Digest' -256 pages are still stacked in my attic...though the population of the later being more❤πŸ‘! 

Every issue I own and I still read with a lot of pleasure...holds memories of my schooldays, when adolescence struck all of a sudden! 

No obscenity...no gore...no foul language...yet very upmarket...very witty...very enjoyable ❤πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

I don't know if it's only me...but I do find a shade of similarity between the characterization of Jughead Jones and Sheldon Cooper❤πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘...though...quite to my dismay, none could enact Jughead so brilliantly as Mr.Jim Parson did for Sheldon πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘or for the whole 'Archie' series for that matter. πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments: