Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Durga Puja with sweethearts πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘❤


 Great artwork at Chaltabagan...great hospitality...great fun with all...❤πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

In a recent meeting of WEST BENGAL  FEDERATION of UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATIONS...I put forth a proposal that I want to spend a day,during Durga Pujas with children from the not so privileged part of the world...rather a very very very dark sinister world ...a beastly shameful world where they belong to,for no fault of theirsπŸ˜ͺ!! I had met them when I had gone for an anti-addiction campaign there at Sonagachhi last year.I share a strong bond with them and I want to make them happy even it is for a day❤.

I am very happy that WBFUNA and Mr. Sitaram Sharma has accepted my proposal and we are going ahead with it in association with Child in Need Institute (CINI) , Indus Valley World School and 91.9 Friends FM

No comments: