Followers

Friday, September 3, 2021

My Divine meeting with His Holiness Dalai LamaπŸ™


 YouTube link :- https://youtu.be/PxrbX14B9eU

On the eve of Teacher's Day, I must share this once in a lifetime experience of mine with my near and dear ones...


I asked his Holiness...The Divine Dalai Lama...2 questions :-  


1)"Your Holiness,as I myself always wanted to be a teacher if I wouldn't have been an Engineer or Actor,I wanted to know from you,who according to you,is an ideal teacher?" 


(2) "Can I come to you and give you a small gift,a sketch I made of yours and a poem?"


He said... "Ofcourse,please come"...

Overwhelmed I walked upto him...gave him the pad!!He saw the sketch.He smiled.He read the poem.He smiled again...and then...caught my earlobe...suddenly a shiver went down my spine...as if I was connected to an electric source or something....legs shivering!!

 He said "you have a pure soul.your parents should be proud of you"...He placed his hands...very very warm hands on my left cheek...the shiver and shock increased...I couldn't move my eyes from him!!πŸ™


He showed the sketch to the whole audience and said "I appreciate your feelings and approach and as for your first question, 'YOU' are the ideal teacher for yourself as,it is only 'YOU' who can understand 'YOUR' faults and make an effort to make amends and never repeat them".πŸ™


I will abide by His words all my life, as I myself have been a teacher to hundreds of aspiring actors/actresses... πŸ˜ŠπŸ™


Happy Teacher's Day to everyone from whom I have learnt something or the other.

No comments: